Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Better late than never

I'm so lazy sorrrrreh, christmas and new year's was far too much to get my head around. But, I have found two new lovers I'd like to share.


Nars laguna bronzer, Nars gilda blush


Yep, that would be Laguna that has shattered. I haven't dropped it or anthing, I'm going to guess it was just rough delivery, but whatever, I can still use it. I'm still a little bit crushed (mind the pun) about it, but I've heard this might happen a lot with NARS bronzers? Anyway, I likey it so far. I steered away from purchasing it for awhile because I thought it would be too dark, well I have NO idea what I was thinking. Even in the gloomy cold depths of winter I think I will be able to pull this off.

My second new found love this christmas is NARS gilda. Yuummm. Such a great, flattering summer shade. I was really excited as I don't own a pure corally blush (mind you there is some pink through this.) It's matte, which I can go with either way. I'm 19 so I'm not too stressed about glitter yet. I think gilda is definitely underrated, and I'm hugely glad I picked it up. Was such a steal too. I think I paid around $25 AUS dollars when they retail for $62 I think it is. -Will not ever pay AUS retail again-

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try some Nars stuff, but you're right, it's so exxy in Australia.

    Do you mind if I ask where you got them from?

    ReplyDelete